This series was painted as a vision for the new generation who will inherit the planet and its ills from my generation who have made quite a mess of it. My hope is that their love and passion for all living things will help heal and restore the planet to its natural balance.
From the Shop!
From the Blog:
- Henkle Middle School mural Press Release by Michelle Yamamoto Feb 29, 2019
- My Meditation Journals are helping to blossom beautiful creativity in others and I am so stoked!
- “Oceana’s Bliss on canvas at “Naked Winery” in Hood River.
- Surf board art makes me happy.
- Come join us for Opening night of my first oil series titled “We Are One.”